Les ARDENTES SPRL is committed to respecting your privacy, in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data. personnel and the free movement of this data. In the text below, we explain how we process and use your personal data.
WHO PROCESSES YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Les ARDENTES SPRL is responsible for the site.
les ARDENTES SPRL
Rue Auguste Hock 21
BE0806 356 347
04 340 30 80
What personal data is collected?
The processing of your personal data is limited to what is strictly necessary to achieve the aims pursued by Les ARDENTES SPRL.
The following are the categories of data involved in the processing:
– Your name and surname.
– Your address.
– Your phone number.
We need this data to complete the process of purchasing your products. Les ARDENTES SPRL keeps a history of your purchases for five years, but will never register the data of your credit card. ARDENTES SPRL can send you informative e-mails related to the product you have purchased.
Who do we share your data with?
When you purchase a product, your personal data is securely communicated to Smartex SCS (in charge of the product’s manufacture) and to Bpost (responsible for the delivery of the product). This processing takes place within the framework of the execution of a contract and is necessary for the delivery of your purchase. Companies involved in the production process are also required to respect the protection of your data.
What are your rights ?
As a user, you also have a number of rights to your personal data.
– Right of consultation and rectification: you have the right to consult all the personal data that we collect from you. You can obtain the modification or
deletion of any incorrect or incomplete data.
– Right to be forgotten (right to cancellation): a visitor always has the right to obtain the erasure of his data from our databases, unless this information is necessary for the performance of a contract or compliance with a legal obligation.
– Right of complaint: if you feel that your data have been the subject of illicit treatment on our part, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority.
– Right of withdrawal of consent: any user or visitor who is the subject of a collection of personal data has the right to withdraw at any time a consent he has given in the past for the processing of such personal data .
– Right of opposition: you have the right at any time to oppose the processing of your personal data when this process takes place without your consent and that the processing should not be based on another basis, such as execution a contract or compliance with a legal basis.
– Right to limit processing: You have the right to terminate the processing of your personal data or to suspend it.
– Right to portability of data: you have, under certain conditions, the right to obtain from us your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit this data to another person in charge of the data. treatment.
How to exercise your rights?
To exercise your rights, you must send us a request by registered mail to LES ARDENTES SPRL – Rue Auguste hock 21 – B-4020 Liège mentioning the subject of your request and the contact details you wish to modify and / or delete. We will respond as soon as possible, and no later than 1 month after receipt of the request.
Possibility to introduce a complaint.
If you are not satisfied with the processing of your personal data by Les ARDENTES SPRL, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority (https://www.privacycommission.be/).
What are cookies ? Why are they used?
At https://shop.lesardentes.be, we only use analytical performance cookies to collect information about how visitors use our website. The goal is to improve the content and increase the usability. To this end, we use Google Analytics. Its cookies allow us to know the number of visitors to the site, the duration and frequency of their visits, how they navigate from page to page. This allows us, for example, to ensure that they easily find the information they are looking for.
What data do we collect through cookies?
No need to login to visit our site. However, we can automatically collect some of the following data:
– Your IP (Internet Protocol) address.
– Your time zone.
– Your country.
– Your operating system and the type of browser you use.
– The duration of your navigation on the site and the frequency of your visits.
– The url of the site which contains the link which allowed you to find ours or the search engine which you used or if you introduced our url in the address bar.
– The pages you visited and how long you spent there.
– Download errors.
These data are collected only to be able to establish attendance statistics.
How to block or delete cookies?
By modifying the settings of your browser, you can refuse at any time the installation of cookies. You also have the option to delete all cookies already installed on your computer or mobile device or only to erase some of them.
Les ARDENTES SPRL
Rue Auguste Hock 21
BE0806 356 347
04 340 30 80